Branch registration in Pakistan
Great population, geographical expansion and common borders are the effective factors on commercial and economic structure of the two regions. Due to the declared advantages, it is possible for Iranian companies to have a base of products and executive services in this country.
Branch registration is required for participation of multination and service companies in Pakistan. This is a long process and the companies are allowed to perform it when they have governmental contracts. Governmental contract means the permission of branch registration in this country and facilitate the possibility of registration for foreign companies.
• Parent company`s document
• The latest financial account
• Obtaining authority from board of investment
• The time of registration is 2 months.
• It is recommended that the logo and the mark be registered separately.