Company registration in the Kurdistan
Although, this region has complete political integration with Iraq but it has a separate administrative and commercial infrastructure and the companies or products trying to participate in this region are bound to do so.
Considering the political structure of this area, it is possible to register a company with 100% ownership for foreign persons so the grounds for investment are appropriately provided.
Company registration in Kurdistan region is apart from Baghdad region and the registration area in Kurdistan is divided into Erbil and Sulaimaniyah. If you are interested in work in Arab sector, you must register in Baghdad again.
Executive requirements of company registration
• Personal documents of company shareholders
• Arranging power of attorney for a Kurdish lawyer with an activity license
• Obtaining residence in Kurdistan
• Renting an official office
• Opening a bank account to deposit the initial capital
Legal requirements of company registration
• Buying or renting a real state is as one of the basic requirements for establishing a limited liability company.
• The company must designate an auditor and legal consultant and renew determination annually.
• Social insurance is required for the manager.
• The partners in Limited Liability Company can have legal and real person like the other companies.
• The minimum initial capital for commercial and tourism field is one million dinars and for Contracting Company is two hundred million Iraqi dinars.