Branch registration in Afghanistan
Geographical closeness, successive wars and cultural and linguistic proximity are the grounds of commercial and economic cooperation between Iran and Afghanistan.
Afghanistan has provided the grounds for branch registration and participation in international tenders with the aim of attracting foreign companies and working in the area of products and technical-engineering services.
Branch registration in Afghanistan is generally with the aim of making a structure to present technical-engineering services and is done by the executive and commercial support of international brands.
• Arranging power of attorney
• Designating a director for the office or branch
• The minutes of board of directors to apply for registering a branch
• Translation of registration documents of parent company (in English)
• It is not allowed to be active as long as the registration is done completely.